电脑桌面
添加蜗牛文库到电脑桌面
安装后可以在桌面快捷访问

最新现场钻井速成英语

栏目:合同范文发布:2025-01-30浏览:1收藏

最新现场钻井速成英语

第一篇:最新现场钻井速成英语

第一课 人员与岗位

一、问答对话

1.你是司钻吗?

Are you a driller?

是的,我是。

Yes, I am.2.你是这个队的技术员吗?

Are you a technician of this crew?

我不是这个队的技术员。

No, I’m not a technician of this crew.3.这位技师叫什么名字?

What’s this toolpusher’s name?

这位技师的名字叫刘林。

His name is Liu Lin.4.你们是工程师吗?

Are you engineers?

不,我们不是工程师。

No, we are not.5.他们是干什么的?

What are they?

他们是我们的领导和参观人员。

They are our leaders and vistors.6.他是泥浆工程师吗?

Is he mud engineer?

是的,他是一位高级泥浆工程师。

Yes, he is.He is a senior mud engineer.7.他是定向井工程师,对不对?

He is a directional engineer, isn’t he?

是的,他是这里最年青的工程师。

Yes, he is.He is the youngest engineer here.8.他是干什么的?

What is he? 他是钻井工程师。

He is a drilling engineer.9.他是司钻,对吗?

He is a driller, isn’t he? 他是副司钻,不是司钻。

He is an assistant driller.He is not a driller.10.谁是这个班的司钻?

Who is the driller of this shift.李先生是这个班的司钻,我们都是这个班的钻工。

Mr.Li is the driller of this shift.We are all roughnecks of this shift.11.这个队有多少人?

How many people are there in this crew?

一共有35个人。

There are thirty-five people altogether.12.这个班有几个钻工和机工?

How many roughnecks and motormen are there in this shift?

有五个钻工,两个机工。

There are five roughnecks and two motormen.13.司钻在钻台上吗?

Is the driller on the drillfloor?

他不在钻台上。

He is not on the drillfloor.14.钻工们在哪儿?

Where are the roughnecks?

他们在泥浆罐上。

They are on the mud tank.15.你在哪儿当司钻?

Where do you work as a driller?

我在这个队当司钻。

I work as a driller in this crew.16.今年这里要来多少个新钻工?

How many new roughnecks will come here this year?

大约60个。

It’s about 60.17.他在那个队工作多久了?

How long has he worked in that crew?

他已经在那个队当了九年监督了?

He has worked as a supervisor in that crew for nine years.18.他什么时候开始当的队长?

When did he begin to work as a toolpusher?

一九八二年以来,他就是我们的队长了。

He has been our toolpusher since 1982.19.那时候你在干什么?

What were you doing at that time?

他当司机的时候,我正当司钻。

When he was a motorman, I was working as a driller.20.你当队长有多久了?

How long have you worked as a toolpusher?

我已经当了八年队长了。

I have worked as a toolpusher for eight years.21.你是什么时候开始当司钻的?

When did you begin to work as a driller?

我从一九八六年底至今一直当司钻。

I have been working as a driller since the end of 1986.22.你当机械师有多久了?

How long have you worked as a mechanist?

我已经当十年机械师了。

I have been a mechanist for ten years.23.司钻的工作是什么?

What is the driller’s job?

他是钻进时的负责人。

He is the person in charge of drilling.24.司钻做什么工作?

What does the driller do?

他负责钻井作业。

He’s in charge of drilling operation.25.钻工在哪儿工作?

Where do the floormen work?

他们在钻台上工作。

They work on the drillfloor.26.技师的工作是什么?

What is the toolpusher’s job?

他是井队的全权负责人。

He’s in charge of the rig.27.井架工都负责什么?他向谁负责?

What is the derrickman responsible for? Who is he responsible to ?

井架工负责开扣吊卡,清洗、保养、检查和维修游动滑车等。他向技师(队长)负责。

Derrickman is responsible for attaching or detaching the elevators, for cleaning, oiling, greasing, inspecting and repairing the pulley blocks, etc.He’s responsible to the toolpusher.28.技师向谁负责?

Who is the toolpusher responsible to? 他向监督负责。

He’s responsible to the drilling superintendent.29.钻井监督都负责什么工作?

What is the drilling superintendent responsible for? 他负责全部钻井施工。

He’s responsible for all drilling operations.二、参考句子

1.我是钻井监督,你是钻井队长。I’m a drilling supervisor, you are a toolpusher.2.我是司钻,你是钻工。

I’m a driller.You are a roughneck.3.我们是钻工,你们是机工。

We’re floormen.You are enginemen.4.你不是队长。

You are not a toolpusher.5.你们不是司机。

You are not motormen.6.他在这个队当司钻。

He works as a driller in this crew.7.司钻不在办公室工作,他在钻台上工作。

The driller does not work in the office.He works on the drillfloor.8.他们将来都是好司钻。

They will all be good drillers in the future.9.他不会成为司钻,他将成为一个司机。

He will not be a driller.He will be a motorman.10.现在他正在这个队当队长。

Now he is working as a toolpusher in this crew.11.他到我们队来以前,已经在别的队当五年司钻了。

He had worked as a driller in another crew for five years before he came to our crew.12.当时还没有决定谁将当司钻。

It was not decided then who would work as a driller.13.昨天他告诉我,比尔先生将当技师。

Yesterday he told me that Mr.Bill would be a toolpusher.14.去年他告诉我,他将当司钻。

Last year he told me that he would word as a driller.15.去年以来,我一直在这个队担任技师。

I have been working as a toolpusher in this crew since last year.16.他在塔里木油田已经工作两年了。

He has been working in Tarim Oilfield for two years.17.据说他们是泥浆工程师。

They are said to be mud engineers.18.更多的新技术将由这些年青的工程师掌握。

More new techniques will be mastered by these young engineers.19.开推土机的那个人是张先生。

The man driving the earthmover is Mr.Zhang.20.操作刹把的那个人是我们的司钻。

The man operating brake bar is our driller.21.有两个钻工在帮助司钻做下钻准备。

There are two roughnecks helping the driller get every thing ready for running in hole.22.这个司钻比那个司钻能干。This driller works harder than that one.23.他是钻井二公司最有能力的工程师。

He is the most able engineer of the second drilling company..24.这是给钻工规定的任务。

This is the task which is set for roughnecks.25.A.W.先生是每个钻工都喜欢的技师。

Mr.A.W.is a toolpusher whom every roughneck loves.26.他是一个可以依赖的司钻。

He is a driller whom you can believe in.27.我认识你们正在谈论的那位钻井技师。

I know the drilling toolpusher whom you are talking about.28.孙先生是将要和你一起打这口井的人。

Mr.Sun will be the one with whom you will drill this well.29.操作刹把的人叫司钻。

The man who operates a brake bar is a driller.30.我们勤奋的司钻是一个你可以依赖的人。

Our hard-working driller is someone you can believe in.31.你要见的那位钻井技师已经来了。

The drilling toolpusher whom you want to see has come.32.我们认识的这些小伙子都是司钻。

Such boys as we know are drillers.33.曾在这个房间里呆过的那个人是钻井监督。

The man who stayed in this room is a drilling superintentent.34.他的举动好象是一个老技师。

He acted s if he were an old toolpusher.35.我们的总监来了。

Here comes our superintendent.36.我们一度把他当作有经验技师,其实他是一个钻工。

We once took him for an experienced toolpusher.In reality he was a roughneck.37.我把你当成了中国人。

I took you for a Chinese.38.我们第一天起,就喜欢我们的新技师。

We took a shine to our new toolpusher the first day.39.A.W.先生当技师已整整三十五年了。

It is thirty-five years since Mr.A.W.began to work as a toolpusher.40.我们相信他将成为我们的好技师。

We’re sure he will make us a good toolpusher.41.我们需要一个好的技师。

We have need of a good toolpusher.42.我们同阿齐先生成为亲密的朋友了。

Mr.Archie and we got to be close friends.43.当然,你是要了解阿齐先生的情况。不过我认为他正是你所需要的人。

You will, of course, have to get a line on Mr.Archie, but I think he is just the person you need.第二课 上班

一、问答对话

1.你们每天几点上班?

What time do you start to work everyday? 我们每天12点开始上班。

We start working at 12:00 everyday.2.他在哪儿上班?

Where does he work? 他在一个井队工作。

He works in a drilling crew.3.你已被雇用,什么时候能开始工作?

You’re hired, when can you start working? 明天就可以。

Tomorrow I can.4.你们当中,每天谁第一个到井场?

Which one of you gets to the wellsite first everyday? 他每天第一个到井场。

He gets to the wellsite first everyday.5.你们每天工作多久?

How long do you work everyday? 我们每天工作8小时。

We work eight hours everyday.6.早上你们几点开始工作?

When do you start to work in the morning? 我们七点三十分开始工作。

We start working at 7:30.7.他什么时候做这个工作?

What time does he do this work? 他每天下午做这项工作。

He does this work every afternoon.8.你们怎么去上班?

How do you go to work? 我们每天乘公共汽车去上班。

We go to work by bus every day.9.明天上午你有时间吗?

Are you free tomorrow morning? 明天上午我没时间,我下午两点钟才能来。

I shall not have time tomorrow morning, but I shall come at two in the afternoon.10.明天你要干什么活?

What work will you do tomorrow? 我想检查一下防喷器。

I’m gong to inspect the blowout preventer.11.他是明天来,还是后天来?

Will he come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? 他明天就来。

He will be here tomorrow.12.你要在那里呆多久?

How long will you stay there?

六天

Six days.13.他要在井上住多久?

How long will he live in the wellsite? 固完井他就回来。

After cementing, he will come back.14.你现在至井场去吗?

Are you going to the wellsite now? 不,我只是想检查一下车。

No, I’m going to inspect the car only.15.明天上午会议室人多吗?

Will there be many people in the meeting room tomorrow morning? 大约二十人。

It’s about 20 people.16.他是几点来上班的?

What time did he come on shift? 他是上午9:30来上班的。

He came on shift at 9:30 a.m.17.你今天怎么来得这么晚?

Why should you be so late today? 因为我的车轮胎瘪了。

Because I had a flat tire.二、参考句子

1.我们每天早上到井场去。

We go to the wellsite every morning.2.他们不乘公共汽车去上班。

They don’t’ go to work by bus.3.他也不是每天都上班。

He does not go to work everyday, either.4.钻工们明天不上班。

The floormen will not go to work tomorrow.5.他们后天要到现场去。

They will leave for the drilling location the day after tomorrow.6.明天我还要在机厂见你。Tomorrow I shall see you again in the machine shop.7.格林先生不能和你一起去办公室。

Mr.Green will not to go the office together with you.8.史密斯先生将到井场来工作,但不住在井场。

Mr.Smith will come to work at the drillsite, but he will not live here.9.你先走,我后走。

You go first, I shall leave last.10.每天有几辆去井场的小车?

How many cars for the drilling location are there every day? 11.请你9点30分到管子站!

Please be at the pipe yard at 9:30.12.现在是7:30上班,不是8点。

Work does not start at eight, It starts at 7:30.13.王先生昨天没去上班。

Mr.Wang didn’t go to work yesterday.14.他以前到这儿来过吗?

Did he come here before? 15.当我到达三所时车已开走了。

When I reached the Third Guest Hotel, the car had already left.16.你明天不必上班。

You needn’t come to work tomorrow.17.我告诉过布朗先生,几天后我要去北京。

I told Mr.Brown I should leave for Beijing after a few days.18.我的办公室在这栋楼里,他的在那栋楼里。

My office is in this building and his in that one.19.你必须准时上班。

You’ll have to come to work on time.20.他明天必须工作两个班。

He’ll have to work two shifts tomorrow.21.他们现在应该到了。

They should have arrived by now.22.你可以走,但要早点回来。

You may go, only come back early.23.你要乘这个车去二所吗?

Will you go to the Second Guest Hotel by this car? 24.他们明天几点离开二所?

When will they leave the Second Guest Hotel tomorrow?

第三课 谈工作

一、问答对话

1.下周你们开钻吗?

Will you start to spud in next week? 是的,一定开钻。

Yes, we will.2.你们明天能准备好吗?

Will you be ready tomorrow? 六小时后我们就准备好。

We shall be ready in six hours.3.今天下午有多少工作?

How much work will there be this afternoon? 我们还有许多工作要做,但我们能完成。

We have a lot of work to do, but we can complete it.4.你们在做什么?

What are you doing? 他们在那里做什么?

We are washing and cleaning casing threads.5.他们在那里做什么?

What are they doing there? 他们在卸护丝。

They are removing thread protectors.6.他也在做这个工作吗?

Is he doing this job, too? 是的。

Yes, he does.7.他们工作努力吗?

Are they working hard? 是的,他们干活都很好。

Yes, all of them are working very hard.8.他们一天就做完了所有的工作吗?

Did they do all the work in only one day? 是的,一天就干完了。Yes, they did.9.八点钟能把一切都准备好吗?

Will everything be ready at eight? 能!

Yes, it will.10.你当多长时间队长了?

How long have you worked as a toolpusher? 我已经当十二年队长了

I have been a toolpusher for twelve years.11.他一直在那个队工作吗?

Has he been working in that crew? 他已经在那个队当九年司钻了。

He has worked as a driller in that crew for nine years.12.今天上午八点到十二点你们将做什么?

What will you be doing from 8:00 to 12:00 this morning? 我们准备起钻。

We are going to pull out of hole with drill stem.13.他到过胜利油田吗?

Has he ever been to Shengli Oilfield? 他说,他以前从未到过胜利油田。

He said that he had never been to Shengli Oilfield.14.他近来工作怎样?

How is he getting on with his work? 他对我说过,他会工作得更好。

He said to me that he would work harder.15.我需要做这项工作吗?

Need I do this work? 你不必做这项工作。

You need not do this work.16.让他们在那儿做过什么?

What were they asked to do there? 让他们在那儿排过钻杆。

They were asked to get drill pipes in order.17.那口井你们打完了吗?

Have you finished drilling that well? 打完了,我们已经开始钻另一口井了。

Yes, we have begun to drill another well.18.你在这儿已经工作多长时间了?

How long have you worked here? 我在这里比你多工作了好多年。

I have worked here for many more years than you have.19.你以前在不足一周的时间内做过这么多的工作吗?

Did you do so much work in less than a week? 没有。

No.I didn’t.20.你认为我到那儿去对他们会有帮助吗?

Do you think my going there will be of any help to them? 我想你会的。I think you can.21.你工作多不多?

Do you have much work to do? 我有很多的工作要做。

I have a lot of work to do.22.你要采取哪些办法做这项工作?

What methods will you take to do this work? 我需要有人帮忙。

I need someone to help me.23.你们昨天进尺多少米?

How many meters did you make yesterday? 我们钻了160米。

We drilled 160 meters.24.我们已经扎扎实实地干了两个小时了,休息一会儿好吗?

We have been at it steadily for two hours.Shall we take a break? 好,休息吧!

That’s OK.Take a break.二、参考句子

1.我们将每天在一起工作。

We shall work together everyday.2.你们工作都很好。

All of you work very well.3.在我们离开井场之前,把一切都收拾好。

We get everything in order before we leave the location.4.我们现在没有时间,我们都很忙。

We do not have any time now.We all are very busy.5.我们的前景很好!

Our future will be wonderful!6.明天将有很多工作要做。

There will be a lot of work to do tomorrow.7.后天将有20个人在井场。

There will be twenty people at the well site the day after tomorrow.8.你的工作改进不大。

Your work is not improving much.9.我们正在收拾工具。

We are getting tools in order.10.我要告诉你一个好消息。

I’m going to tell you a piece of good news.11.我们不想再做那项工作了。

We are not going to do that work again.12.你必须认真地做你的工作。

You shall do your work carefully.13.工作精确无误是我们的一个传统。

To work with high precision is one of our traditions.14.在这样短的时间内,做这么多的工作是不容易的。Th do so much work in such a short time is not easy.15.中原油田的石油工人,敢于斗争以,敢于胜利。

The oil workers of Zhongyuan Oilfield are daring to struggle and daring to win victory!16.他工作和其他人一样努力。

He works ad hard as others do.17.你让格林先生捎给我的口信我已收到了。

I have received the message that you sent to me by Mr.Green.18.有一个我们正在考虑的周计划。

There is a week plan which we are thinking about.19.我不理解你为什么觉得这个问题如此难以回答。

I can’t understand the reason why you find this question so difficult to answer.20.解决这个问题的时机还没有到来。

The time when this problem can be solved hasn’t come yet.21.我非常高兴,一直和你在一起工作。

I’m very happy to have been working with you.22.我不记得他曾同我在一个井场工作过。

I don’t remember his having ever worked in the same wellsite with me.23.即使我在这里,我也无法帮助你们。

Even if I were here, I should not be able to help you.24.如果你进一步考虑过那个问题,你对它的处理就会大不一样。

If you had considered that problem further, you would have treated it in quite a different way.25.请你一定要把全部精力集中在钻井工作上。

Do concentrate all your efforts on drilling work, please.26.这是十分简单的工作!

A very simple work it is!27.我们做我们的工作。

We do our work.28.李先生很少谈自己工作中的困难。

Scarcely did Mr.Li speak about the difficulties in his work 29.这个星期我们很忙,但是我希望在下星期办理你要求的事情。

We are very busy this week but I hope to get round to your request next week.30.他们说,他们已经拟定了工作计划。

They said that they had sketched out their work plan.31.这项工作花了我们一个星期。

The work took us a week to finish.32.别忙,慢慢来!

Don’t rush.Take your time!

33.时间还多着呢,我们不必匆忙。

There’s plenty of time, we needn’t rush.34.让我考虑一下,别催我。

Let me think about it and don’t rush me.35.多亏你的帮助,我们成功了。Thanks to your help, we were successful.第四课 工具

一、问答对话

1.这是什么?

What’s this?

这是一个喷射式钻头。

This is a jet bit.2.这些是什么?

What are these? 这些是接头和配合接头。

These are subs and X-overs(crossovers).3.那些是什么?

What are those? 那些是提升短节。

Those are lifting subs(lifting nipple, elevator pulg).4.这是卡瓦,对吗?

It is a slip, isn’t it?

是的,这是一个5吋卡瓦。

Yes, it is a 5‖ slip.5.那些是安全卡瓦和吊卡,对吧?

Those are safety slips and elevators, aren’t they?

是的,那些是安全卡瓦和吊卡。

Yes, they are.6.钻杆和加重钻杆哪一个长?

Which one is longer, the drillpipe or heavy weight drillpipe?

加重钻杆长一些。

The heavy weight drillpipe is longer.7.他们每天都用这些井口工具吗?

Do they use these wellhead tools every day? 是的,每天都用。

Yes, they do.8.你们在哪儿加工接头?

Where have you made the subs.我们在机厂做了两个接头。

We made two subs in the machine shop.9.工具房里有公锥吗?

Is there any taper tap in the tool house? 有三个母锥和两个公锥。

There are three box bells and two taper taps.10.值班房里有工具箱吗?

Is there any tool box in the toolbox? 有一个。

Yes, these is one.11.工具箱里有手工具吗?

Are there any hand tools in the toolbox? 工具箱里有许多手工具。

These are many hand tools in the toolbox.12.工具箱里有几把活动扳手?

How many monkey wrenches are there in the toolbox? 有两把。

These are two.13.你在找什么?

What are you looking for? 我在找一个短接头。

I’m looking for a short sub.14.下班以后你们打算做什么?

What are you going to do after work? 我们打算把这两把新大钳放在那间房子里。

We are going to put these two new tongs into that room.15.你已量过那些螺旋钻铤和柔性短节吗?

Have you measured those spiral collars and flex joints? 我不没量过。

No, I have not measured them.16.你们一定用过我们公司生产的液压弯接头吧?

You must have used the hydraulic bent subs(knuckle)which are made id our company? 用过,效果不错。

Yes, we have.The efficiency is very good.17.你需要什么工具?

What tool do you need? 我需要的工具是一把割枪。

The tool I need is a cutting torch.18.我应当怎么用这件工具? How should I use this tool? 你必须设法象我这样握住工具。

You must try to hold the tool as I do.19.我可以用这些测量工具吗?

May I use these measuring tools? 可以,但不能把这些测量工具拿出试验室,只能在这里用。

Yes.But these measuring tools are not to be taken out of the laboratory.You can only use them here.20.你看见那些新打捞工具了吗?

Did you see those new fishing tools.那个工具房门锁了,因此我们未能进去。

The door of that tool house was locked, so we could not get in.21.你有测量工具吗?

Do you have the measuring tools? 我随身带着钢卷尺。

I take a tapeline with me.22.这些工具房哪间最小?

Which one is the smallest of these tool houses? 这些工具房中,这间最小。

Of these tools houses, this one is the smallest.23.管子站生产吊卡吗?

Does the pipe yard make elevators? 不生产,他们只修理井口工具。

No, they don’t.They repair wellhead tools only.24.他用过这把活动扳手吗?

Did he use this adjustable wrench?

他没有用这把活动扳手。

He does not use this adjustable wrench.25.这是谁的手钳子?

Whose hand vice is it? 是我的。

It’s mine.26.台钳在哪儿?

Where is the bench vice(parallel vice)? 它在那边。

It’s over there.27.你见到大榔头了吗?

Did you see the big hammer.在泵房。

It’s in the pump house.28.钻台上有链钳吗?

Is there any chain wrench on the drillfloor? 没有,链钳在场地上。No, they are on the ground.二、参考句子

1.请拿一把管钳来!

Please get a pipe wrench!2.请把这些螺栓放到那间房子里。

Put these bolts into that room, please!3.请把这两个提升短节放到钻台上去,我们要用。

Please put these two elevator plugs onto drillfloor.We shall use it!4.你离开这儿之前,请把东西收拾好。Please get everything in order before you leave here.5.他们还没丈量螺旋钻铤和无磁钻铤的长度。

They have not measured the length of spiral drill collars and monel collars yet.6.昨天我们决定后天去机厂修理钻杆旋扣器。

Yesterday we decided that we should go to machine shop to repair the Kelly spinner the day after tomorrow.7.这些螺丝刀还没有用过,都是新的。

These screw drivers have not yet been used at all, they are still new.8.这些是你们要修理的螺旋千斤顶。

These are the screw jacks for you to repair.9.我们力争今天下午把一切准备好。

We shall try to get everything ready this afternoon.10.他来帮助我把工具房整理好。

He has come to help me to get the tool house in order.11.他们建议把液压弯接头拿到井场去检查。

They suggested that the hydraulic knuckle should be carried out on the wellsite to check.12.要是我手头有这种单点照相测斜仪,我就会让你用一段时间。

If I had such a single-slot inclinometer(instrument)on my hand.I would let you have it for some time.13.昨天我放入工具箱两把手钳子。

I put two pliers into the toolbox yesterday.14.昨天我们刚把砂轮机装好。

We have just installed the grinding machine(abrasive machine)yesterday.15.台钻坏了,请修理一下。

The bench drill doesn’t work.Please repair it!16.井场上有两个切管机。

There are two tube cutters(pipe cutting machine)on the worksite.17.请告诉我手推车在哪儿?

Please tell me where the pushcart is? 18.你能操作这台铲车吗?

Do you operate this fork lift truck? 第五课 井场与车辆

一、问答对话

1.吊车在井场吗?

Is the crane on the location? 没有,还在路上。

No, it is on the way.2.井场上有几台拖拉机? How many tractors are there on the drillsite? 井场上有一台推土机,没有拖拉机。

These is a dozer on the drillsite.These is no tractor over there.(There is not any tractor there.)3.井场上有卡车吗?

Is there any truck on the drilling worksite? 井场上有两辆卡车。

Yes there are two trucks on the drillsite.4.井场上有钻杆架吗?

Are there any pipe racks on the drilling location? 一共有16节。

Yes there are sixteen pieces altogether.5.你们把车停在哪儿?

Where do you park your cars? 我们的车经常停在那儿。

Our cars usually park there.6.他们想看些什么?

What are they going to see? 他们要看井场上的一切。

They are going to see everything in the location.7.你们在那儿干什么?

What are you doing there? 我们要在这儿建一个新材料房。

We shall build a new warehouse here.8.盖瑞先生什么时候到这儿来?

When will Mr.Garry come here? 下个星期五。

Next Friday.9.上午这个司机干了些什么?

What did the driver do this morning? 这个司机上午用水把车洗了。

This driver cleaned the truck with water this morning.10.你在井场住了多久了?

How long have you lived in the worksite? 我在井场已住很长时间了,快3个月了。

I have lived in the worksite for a long time.It’s nearly three months.11.你们把一切都准备好了吗?

Have you got everything ready? 是的,都准备好了。

Yes.We are ready.12.那时候你们在干什么?

What were you doing at that time? 当他们往车上装坏吊卡的时候,我们在往下卸新吊卡。

While they were loading the truck with bad elevators.We were unloading the truck with new one.13.从这儿你们能看见钻台吗?

Can you see the drillfloor from here? 从这个屋我们看不见钻台。

We cannot see the drillfloor form this room.14.请你给我们谈谈你在井场的体会好吗?

Would you tell us something about your experiences in the wellsite? 可以。

That’s OK!

15.我可以在这儿吸烟吗?

May I smoke here? 此处不许吸烟!

It’s not allowed to smoke here!16.你经常在哪儿见到他?

Where do you often see him? 在我们井场经常见到他。

He is often seen in our wellsite.17.这辆汽车用什么燃料?

What fuel is burnt in this car? 用85号汽油。

It’s number 85 of petrol(gasoline).18.我们何时参观现场?

What time are we going to visit a location? 明天将让你在这儿见到一切!

Tomorrow you will be shown everything here!19.到井场去用了多长时间?

How long did it take you to get the drilling location? 我们花了两小时才到达井场。

It took us two hours to get the location.20.这三辆卡车中哪一辆最快?

Which one is the fastest of the three trucks? 这辆最快。

This one is the fastest.21.这些车辆中哪一种最好?

Which one of these cars is the best? 那一种最好。

That kind is the best one.22.在这儿工作你有什么想法?

What do you think of your working here? 我很荣幸被邀在这里工作。

It’s an honour for me to be asked to work here.23.那个钻井技师在干什么?

What is the tool pusher doing ? 他正在井场寻找更多的工作让钻工们做。He’s finding more jobs for roughnecks to do in the wellsite.24.到井场怎么走?

Which direction is it to the wellsite? 让我们找一个人问问,去那个井场最近的路吧。

Let’s find someone to show us the shortest way to reach that wellsite.25.劳驾把你的车动一下好吗?

Would you mind moving your car? 可以,没关系。

That’s all right.26.他们在这儿干了些什么?

What did they do here? 他们在井场做了许多工作。

They did a lot of work on the wellsite.27.井场用水量如何?

How much water will be used on the location? 井场不可无水。

A wellsite cannot do without water.28.你可以帮个忙吗?

Will you do me a favour? 很高兴为您帮忙。

It’s my pleasure to help you.29.杜先生想去井场吗?

Is Mr.Du going to the wellsite? 杜先生想去井场视察,看看目前生产情况。

Mr.Du will try to get round the location to see what is being done.30.这辆卡车的时速是多少公里?

How many kilometers does this truck make per hour? 这辆大卡车每小时行驶70公里。

This big truck makes 70 kilometers an hour.31.这个井场占地多少平方米?

How many square meters does this drilling location take? 这个井场占地一万平方米。

This drilling location takes 10000 square meters.二、参考句子

1.请量一下那辆卡车,看一下它有多宽?

Will you please measure that truck to see how wide it is!2.请把这些坏大钳、卡瓦和吊卡装到车上。

Please load the truck with bad tongs, slips and elevators!3.所有待交付的配件都储存在那个库房里,请在卡车到来之前检查一下。

All the spare parts ready to be delivered are stored in that storehouse.Please check them before the trucks come.4.这里的一切总是多于需要量。There is always more than enough of everything here.5.你们来参观我们的井场,我们甚为荣幸。

It’s an honor to us that you have come to visit our drillsite.6.咱们着手办正事吧!

Let’s get down to business.7.请停止吸烟!

Please stop smoking!8.有什么问题吗?

Any question? 9.你拒绝得对!

You did well to refuse.10.有何贵干?

What can I do for you? 11.我还有什么活要干?

What shall I do next? 12.你现在工作进展如何?

How are you getting on with your work? 13.劳森先生现在住在二所,还是住在井场?

Is Mr.Lawson living in the second guest hotel or in the worksite? 14.八点到九点劳森先生正在往井场去的路上。

Mr.Lawson was on his way to the wellsite from eight to nine.15.孙先生住得离井场最近。

Mr.Sun lives closest to the wellsite.16.两个水罐之间有一台大锅炉。

Standing between the two water tanks is a big boiler.17.司机仔细地检查了引擎,免得路上出毛病。

The driver looked over the engine carefully lest it should go wrong on the way.第六课 设备与安装

一、问答对话

1.你们什么时候开始安装?

When do you start to rig up? 明天

Tomorrow.2.这台设备能为我们做什么?

What can this equipment do for us? 这是一台泥浆分离器。

This is a mud separator.3.你们昨天做了什么?

What did you do yesterday? 昨天我们埋了绷绳锚。

Yesterday we buried dead men(guy anchor).4.他们昨天安装了什么?

What did they install yesterday? 他们安装了绷绳。

They installed guy lines.5.你们在绷绳头上卡了几个绳卡。

How many guy clamps did you fit on the end of guy line? 每根绳上卡8个。

The eight clamps are fitted on each line.6.他们一天就安装了所有的设备吗?

Did they install all equipment in only one day? 是的。

Yes, they did.7.这几天你们的工作进展怎样?

How are you getting on with your work these days? 这几天我们的工作进展不大。

Our work has not advanced much these few days.8.你打算什么时候休息?

What time are you going to have rest? 我要干到你来的时候。

I shall be working till you come.9.那项工作他们干了多久?

How long have they don that work? 那项工作他们已经干了九个小时了。

They have been doing that work for more than nine hours.10.你有什么事儿?

What can I do for you? 你到这儿来肯定对我们有很大帮助。

Your coming here will surely help us a lot.11.这种工作也由我们做吗?

Is this work also done by us? 你应当尽到你的责任。

You ought to fulfill your duties.12.为改进这台设备已经做了些什么?

What has been done to improve the equipment? 他们又装了一个润滑器。

They installed one more lubricator on this equipment.13.今天夜里可能很冷,请用锅炉供汽好吗?

It will be cold tonight, will you please use boiler to provide wit steam.当然,我们已准备好了。

Of course, we are ready.14.这两台锅炉哪一台较好?

Which one is better of the two boilers? 这台锅炉比那一台稍好一点。

This boiler is a little better than that one.15.这台设备有多重?

How much does this equipment weigh? 这台设备很重,如果不用吊车就无法挪动,但我不知道确切重量。

The equipment is so heavy that it can’t be moved without using a crane.But I don’t know the exact weight.16.你们什么时候开始安装绞车?

What time are you going to install the drawworks? 如果后天他们来,我们就和他们一起安装。

If they come here the day after tomorrow, we shall install the drawworks with them.17.这台设备我们每次可以用多长时间?

How long can we use this equipment for each time? 这台设备每次使用时间不易太长,你最好每六小时检查一次。

It is not good to using this equipment for too long at a time.You’d better check it every six hours.18.你能操作那种电动钻机吗?

Do you operate that type of electric rig? 因为我们在一家工厂培训过一段时间,所以知道怎样操作那种型号的电动钻机,以及怎样进行维护保养。

Having been trained in a factory for some time, we knew how to operate that type of electric rig and carry out the maintenance.19.今天你们还有其他的工作要做吗?

Have you got any more work to do today? 我们做出决定以后,便开始制订详细的计划,并准备必需的材料。

The decisions being made, we began to make out a plan in detail and prepare the necessary material.20.你们什么时候开始检查这套新钻机?

What time are you going to examine the new rig? 所需要的全部材料运到以后,中、美双方技师开始进行检查。

All the necessary materials having been shipped, the Chinese toolpusher and the American toolpusher began to examine them.21.他们什么时候完成的安装调试工作?

When did they finish rigging up and adjusting work? 让他们十天做的事,他们五天就干完了。

What they were asked to do in ten days, they finished in five days.22.你在哪儿看见了这套钻机的安装说明书?

Where did you see the installing instruction book of this rig? 我在陈先生的办公室见到过。

I saw it in Mr.Chen’s office.23这套钻机大约需要多长时间安装完?

How long will it take you to finish installing this rig set? 五天就够了。Five days is enough.24.你还要点什么?

What more do you want? 我们至少还需要50米钢丝绳。

We need at least another 50 meters of wire line.25.你们谁同我一起去供应站?

Which of you will go with me to the warehouse? 我愿意同你一起去。

I’d like to go with you.26.这个井场有多少种设备?

How many kinds of equipment are there on this wellsite? 大约60种。

It’s about sixty kinds.二、参考句子

1.现在安装完了,请开钻!

Now finish rigging up, please spud in!2.从去年开始这儿有了更多的钻机。

There have been more rigs here since last year.3.这个星期他们一直在安装设备。

They have been installing the equipment this week.4.他自己能做这些工作。

He can do this work himself.5.不会再用这台设备了。

This equipment will not be used again.6.他们不得不改变他们的安装计划。

They will have to change their installing plan.7.你并没有说过,我们将换掉那台设备。

You did not say that we should change the equipment.8.这个螺栓与螺母相配吗?

Does the bolt fit the nut? 9.这种新设备有哪些用处呢?

In what ways is the new kind of equipment being used? 10.一套新钻机正在这个井场安装。

A new rig is being installed in this wellsite.11.安装精确无误是我们的一个传统。

To install with high precision is one of out traditions.12.在安装工作中互相帮助是很重要的。

To help each other is very important in installing work.13.在这样短的时间内完成安装工作是不容易的。

To complete installing work in such a short time is not easy.14.请小心!Be careful!15.这四种装置中,这种结构最简单。

Of these four devices, this one is the simplest in design.16.我对这台机器比那台熟悉。

I know this machine better than that one.17.机器结构越简单,制造就越容易。

The simpler the machine is in design, the easier it is to make.18.既然它是一种设备,那它就必须运转良好。

Since it is a kind of equipment, it must work well.19.尽管这项工作很艰苦,我们也必须按时完成。

However hard the work may be, we must finish it in time.20.如果明天他来,我们就和他一起做这项工作。

If he comes here tomorrow, we shall do this work with him.21.我想有必要为这台设备设计一个较好的控制器。

I think it is necessary to design a better control device for this equipment.22.他提出要帮助我们找到那台设备上的配件。

He offered to help us find out the spare parts of that equipment.23.新的焊接工艺使不锈钢有可能广泛应用在石油工业中。

The new welding process has made possible the wide application of stainless steel in petroleum Industry.24.这里所能得到的大部分钻机部件是用一种轻质合金制造的。

Most of the rig parts available here are made from a new kind of light alloy.25.与氧结合的过程就是氧化,焊接就是其中的一种。

The process of combining with oxygen is oxidation, of which welding is one type.26.我请他领我参观最新的钻机,他照办了。

I asked him to show me the newest rig, which he did.27.如果我们油田没有引进自动化,生产就不会增长得那么快。

If automation had not been introduced into our oilfield, production would not have increased so rapidly.28.希望你们尽早把一切准备好。

It is desired that you should get everything ready as soon as possible.29.工作中务必细心!

Do be careful in your work!30.尽管时间不早了,他们仍然继续工作。

Late as it was, they continued the work.31.如前所述,这样的辅助设备的确具有一些不寻常的特点。

As described before, such auxiliary equipment does have some unusual features.32.这台设备能为我们做许多事情。

This equipment does many things for us.33.不要浪费时间!

Do not waste your time!34.这台机器有许多部件是铸铁造的。

This machine has many parts made of cast iron.35.由于含碳量高,所以这种焊条不宜焊接,必须承受高应力的机器部件。

The carbon content being high, this kind of welding rod is not fit for welding machine parts which have to withstand high stress.36.你们常常能在机厂见到我们在这儿用的这种水龙头。

You can often find in the machine shop such a swivel as we use here.37.标签上写了设备的型号。

Written on the label is the model of the equipment.38.冷凝装置是一个热交换器,散热器也是。

A condensing unit is a heat-exchanging device, and so is radiator.39.这根钢丝绳的长度是那根的三分之一。

This piece of wire line is three times shorter than that one.40.这种钢的强度比那种大得多。

This kind of steel is a lot stronger than that one.第七课 钻台工作

一、问答对话

1.钻台上有钻头吗?

Is there any bit on the drillfloor? 钻台上有两个钻头。

There are two bits on the drillfloor.2.这个钻工今天早上干了些什么活?

What did this roughneck do this morning? 今天早上这个钻工冲洗了钻台。

This roughneck washed and cleaned the drillfloor this morning.3.昨天这个井架工干了些什么?

What did this derrickman do yesterday? 他昨天保养了天车和游动滑车。

He greased the crown block and the traveling block yesterday.4.你们经常保养钻机(绞车)吗?

Do you often lubricate the drawworks.是的,我们每天都保养。

Yes, we do this work everyday.5.司钻多长时间检查一次水刹车?

How long does driller check hydraulic brake once? 他每天班都检查。

He checks hydraulic brake every tour.6.谁教你操作刹把?

Who teaches you how to operate the brake bar? 他教我扶刹把。He teaches me how to operate the brake bar.7.钻台上有几个钻头?

How many bits are there on the drillfloor? 钻台上有三个钻头。

There are three bits on the drillfloor.8.钻台上有几只大钳?

How many tongs are there on the drillfloor? 有三只,一只内钳,一只外钳和一个液压大钳。

There are three.The one is lead tong.Another is back-up tong.The third one is hydraulic tong.9.立管上有压力表吗?

Is there any pressure gauge on the stand pipe? 有。

Yes, there is.10.高速离合器出了什么故障?

What’s the trouble with the high drum clutch?

钻进时高速离合器发热,请修理一下或换掉。

High drum clutch getting hot while drilling, please repair or change it!11.他经常离开钻台吗?

Does he often leave the drillfloor? 不,他上班时从不离开钻台。

No, he never leave the floor when he is on duty.12.他们喜欢用这把大钳吗?

Do they like using this tong? 他们不喜欢用这把大钳。

No, they don’t like using this tong.13.我们需要经常滑大绳吗?

Do we need to slip the drilling line very often? 是的,你们要经常滑大绳。

Yes, you do.14.下一次我们将用什么钻头?

What bit shall we use next time? 我们将用一个PDC钻头。

We will use a PDC bit.15.现在他在钻台上工作吗?

Is he working on the drillfloor? 现在他不在钻台上工作,他在机房工作。

He is not working on the drillfloor.He’s working in the engine house.16.你们清洗了全部设备吗?

Did you clean all the equipment? 我们没有清洗所有设备,我们只清洗了绞车。

We didn’t clean all the equipment.We only cleaned the drawworks.17.钻工们上哪儿去了?

Where are the roughnecks.他们都在钻台上干活。

They are all working on the drillfloor.18.井架工在干什么?

What’s the derrickman doing?

他正在清理二层台。

He’s cleaning the monkey-board.19.二层台上装了几根兜绳?

How many mule lines are fitted on the monkey-board? 共装了四根。

There are four pieces altogether.20.二层台上装了几付安全带?

How many monkey straps are fitted on the monkey-board? 共装了三付。

There are three pairs altogether.21.他在用这把扳手吗?

Is he using this wrench? 他没用这把扳手,他在用那把。

He’s not using this wrench.He’s using that one.22.那时候他在做什么?

What was he doing at that time? 他告诉我,那时他正在检查防碰天车。

He told me that he was examining the crown o-matic.23.谁来接替保养工作?

Who will be taking over the maintenance work? 那个高个钻工。

That tall roughneck.24.你保养钻机的时候,其他人在干什么?

What were the others doing when you lubricated the drawworks.他们在清理钻台。

They were cleaning the drillfloor.25.那时候你在干什么?

What were you doing at that time? 我在保养锚头。

I was greasing the cathead.26.你量过这些接头吗?

Have you measured these subs? 这个技术员告诉我,他已经量了所有的接头。

This technician told me that he had measured all the subs.27.你需要多长时间换这个四通凡尔?

How long will it take you to change this four-way valve? 换这个四通凡尔只需要五分钟。

To change this four-way valve will only take five minutes.28.他喜欢操作刹把吗?

Does he like operating brake bar? 是的,他很喜欢操作刹把。

Yes, he likes operating brake bar very much.29.你知道那个提升短节在哪儿吗?

Do you know where the lift sub is? 在到处寻找之后,我们发现那个提升短节在钻铤上接着。

After looking for the lift sub everywhere, we found it on the stand of drill collars? 30.哪一种大钳最轻?

Which type of tongs is the lightest? 这种大钳最轻。

This type of tongs is the lightest.31.他栓在那里的那根钢丝绳有什么用处?

What is the use of that wire line which he has fastened there? 用来挂一个滑轮。

It is used to suspend a pulley.二、参考句子

1.钻柱是由转盘驱动的。

The drill string is rotated by rotary table.2.当我们滑大绳的时候,他们在丈量钻具。

While we were slipping drilling line, they were measuring drill pipes.3.钻台还没有清洗。

The drill floor hasn’t been cleaned.4.下午四点以前把一切都整理好是可能的。

To get everything in order before four o’clock in the afternoon is possible.5.最简单的办法就是把它换掉。

The simplest way is to change it!6.清洗钻机和钻台需要30分钟。

It will take thirty minutes to clean the drawworks and drillfloor.7.正象你所知道的,操作程序必须严密监视。

As you know, the operating process must be watched closely.8.转盘的功率有些是以摩擦的形式耗掉了。

Some of the table power consumed is lost in the form of friction.9.绞车的所有运动部件都要加油润滑。

All the moving parts of the drawworks must be oiled.10.我们正在试验他们设计的钻头。

We are testing the bit designed by them.11.这根钻杆比那根接头长五倍(是那个接头的六倍长)。

This drill pipe is six times longer than that sub.12.游动滑车是最有用的钻机部件之一。

The traveling block is one of the most useful rig parts.13.最多再过五小时一切都会准备好。

Everything will be ready in five hours at most.14.你见过每个钻工都感兴趣的那个液压大钳吗? Have you seen the hydraulic tongs in which every roughneck is interested.15.我认为你要维修这个游动滑车并不难,因为它的构造非常简单。

I don’t think it will be difficult for you to do the maintenance work for this traveling block, for its construction is quite simple.16.那些钻工发现那项任务很难执行。

Those floormen found the task quite difficult to carry out.17.这两个接头不同心,你可以从这个位置上看出来。

These two subs are not properly aligned, as you can see from this position.18.为了提高钻速,我建议你们使用他们现在所使用的那种钻头。

In order to increase the speed of penetration, I suggest you use the same type of bits as they are now using.19.在安装这套钻机时会有哪些主要问题?

What would the main problems be in the installation of the rig set? 20.如果那个材料不那么刚硬,它就不那么容易碎。

If the material were less rigid, it would not break so easily.21.绞车需要定期维修。

It is required that the drawworks be maintained at regular intervals.22.从那个位置上可以看见钻台。

From that position can be seen the drillfloor.23.这台试压泵尽管小而简单,它却有效而可靠。

Small and simple though this test pump is, it works efficiently and can be depended on.24.最好把通过水刹车的冷却水的流速稳定在每分钟0.2立方米。

It is desirable that the flow of cooling water be kept steady at a rate of 0.2 cubic meters per minute through the hydraulic brake.25.让我们立刻动手,把它办好。

Let’s start at once and have done with it.26.今天上午他在钻台上把衣服弄湿了。

This morning he got his clothes wet on the drill floor.27.明天上午你们能做完这项工作吗?

Can you get the work done tomorrow morning? 28.你们必须改变你们的操作方法。

You have to change your method of operation.29.这些井口工具我们自己制造的。

These wellhead tools are our own make.30.请用割枪在滤清器上割一个大眼。

Please use the torch to make a big hole on filter!31.刹带失去控制,脱了出来。

The brake band took charge and ran out.32.请不要把过多的东西放在钻台上!

Please don’t put too many things on the drillfloor.33.请倒大绳!

Slip and cut off the drilling line, please!34.大钳牙经常换。Tong dies are often changed.35.现在钻台上可能一个人也没有。

There may be no one on the drillfloor now.36.在这种情况下,看来你有必要使用耐热材料来保护水刹车。

In this case, it seems necessary for you to use a heat-resistant material to protect the hydraulic brake.37.请把这只12¼‖钻头放到钻台上!

Please put this 12¼‖ bit on the drillfloor.38.请用17½‖扩大器扩眼。

Please ream with 17½‖ hole opener!

第八课 机房与动力

一、问答对话

1.你们怎么启动这些柴油机?

How do you start these engines? 因为现在天气冷,需要用一些乙醚。

Because the weather is very cold, we need some of ether.2.你们还需要柴油吗?

Do you need any more diesel oil? 我们不再需要柴油了。

We shall not need any more diesel fuel.3.这台柴油机运转怎样?

How does the engine work? 这台柴油机昨天突然停了。

This engine suddenly stopped yesterday.4.加热器出了什么故障?

What’s the trouble with the heater?

加热器不工作,所以散不出热量。

The heater is not working, so it’s not giving out any heat.5.去年你们消耗了多少吨柴油?

How much diesel oil did you consume last year? 去年我们用了很多柴油,大约一千吨。

Last year we used a lot of diesel oil.It’s about one thousand tons.6.这台柴油机已经停多久了?

How long has the engine stopped? 已经停10天了。

It has stopped for ten days.7.你知道这台柴油机出了什么故障吗?

What’s the trouble with the engine, do you know?

这台柴油机首先是转速降了下来,后来就停了。The revolution of this engine first slowed down, and then stopped.8.我们什么时候启动这台柴油机?

What time do we start this engine? 半小时后启动这台柴油机。

This engine will be starting to run in half an hour.9.他们什么时候停下休息的?

When did they stop to have rest? 他们一直到找出离合器过热的原因后才停止工作。

They did not stop working until they had checked all the reason for the overheating of the clutch.10.现在我们需要启动柴油机吗?

Need we start the engine now? 现在我们需要启动柴油机跑温。

Yes, now the engine needs starting to get warm.11.你同贝克先生谈过柴油机的润滑系统吗?

Did you talk with Mr.Backer about lubrication system of the engine? 润滑系统我们已经讨论过了。

The lubrication system has been discussed by us.12.水一直是怎么加热的?

How is the water being heated all the time? 我们一直用这台加热器。

We have been using this heater.13.启动柴油机你有什么困难吗?

Do you have difficulties with starting the engine? 启动柴油机并不难。

Starting the engine is not difficult.14.在井场什么油料最有用?

Which oil is the most useful on the wellsite? 柴油是井场上最有用的燃料。

Diesel oil is the most useful fuel on the wellsite.15.你同他谈了些什么?

What did you talk about with him? 他问这台柴油机消耗了多少燃料。

He asked how much fuel this diesel engine consumed.16.我今天能干点什么?

What ca I do today? 这里是你今天应该清洗的汽油机。

Here is the gasoline engine you must clean today.17.我们应当怎样发动车?

How should we start the engine? 发动车之前,必须先检查小引擎。

Before staring the engine, you must check the starter first.18.柴油机和汽油机相比,哪个燃料消耗量大些?

Which fuel consumption is more, the diesel engine or the gasoline engine?

柴油机的耗油量比汽油机少得多。

The fuel consumption of a diesel engine is much less than that of a gasoline engine.19.你知道怎样照看这台柴油机吗?

Do you know how to take care of the engine? 如果柴油机运转时有杂音,就应当停车查找原因。

If any unusual noise should be heard in operation of the engine, stop and check and find the possible causes.20.你们打算什么时候用这些柴油机?

When do you intend to use these engines? 一定要月底以前把这些柴油机修好,否则我们就不能按时开钻。

Do have these engines repaired before the end of the month.Otherwise we won’t be abled to spud in on time.21.你知道怎么调试高压油泵吗?

Do you know how to adjust high pressure fuel pump? 现在还不会,你能告诉我怎么调吗?

No, I can’t now.would you tell me how to adjust it? 22.这台压风机运转怎么样?

How does the air compressor run? 三个月以来,这台压风机一直运转很好。

This air compressor has been running very well for three months.23.我们什么时候启动这台柴油机?

Which type of air compressor do you use now? the electric or the mechanical? 这两种都用。

Both types of them are used.二、参考句子

1.你必须用更少的汽油来启动引擎。

You must try to use less gasoline to start the engine.2.现在是让柴油机高速运转的时候了。

It’s time for the engine to start running at the highest speed.3.润滑油的工作温度必须每小时测量一次。

The working temperature of the lubricating oil must be measured per hour.4.这种柴油机的耗油量比那一种多三倍。

This kind of engine uses four times more fuel than that kind does.5.柴油机刚启动时运转缓慢,以后越来越快。

When an engine is started, it turns slowly.Then runs faster and faster.6.务必牢记,任何杂质都不能混入机油和柴油中。

It should be remembered that no impurity should get into lubricating oil and diesel oil.7.我们将要使你知道,我们已经使这台柴油机全速运转了。

We will have you know that we have made the engine work at full speed.32 8.我对他说过,我将为他检验那台压风机。

I told him I should test the air compressor for him.9.我们必须在一周内把动力设备修好。

It is necessary that we should repair the power equipment in a week’s time.10.供水调节器用来保持水位高度。

A feed water regulator is used to maintain water level in height.11.我们经常强调润滑系统应该定期检查。

We often maintain that the lubricating system should be inspected periodically.第九课 钻进

一、问答对话

1.钻头转动具有哪两个作用?

As the bit rotates, what two things does it do? 它切削和压碎井底岩石。

It cuts and crushes the rock at the bottom of the hole.2.钻柱是由什么组成的?

What is the string made up of? 它是由若干根钻杆组成的。

It is made up of(a number of)joints or singles.3.井壁与钻杆之间的空间叫什么?

What is the name of the space between the drill pipe and the sides of the borehole? 叫环空。

It’s annulus.4.为什么钻工们只有在必要时才进行起下钻?

Floormen make round trips only if they must, why?(why do roughnecks make round trips only if they must?)因为费用太高了。

Because they are very expensive.(Because round trips are expensive.)5.为什么钻杆是空心的?

Why is the drill pipe hollow? 以便泥浆能够从中通过。

So that mud can pass through it.6.一个单根多长?

How long is a single? How long is a joint? 他们都是30英尺长。

They are both 20 ft long.7.一根钻柱长3960英尺,问由多少根立柱,多少根单根组成?

A string is 3960 feet long.How many stands is it made up of ? How many singles

is it made up of? 由44根立柱,132根单根组成。

Forty-four stands, one hundred and thirty-two singles.8.鲍勃想弄清什么事?

What does Bob want to find out? 他想弄清钻头是否磨秃了。

He wants to find out if the bit is gone.9.在北海,井队通常每班工作12小时,在陆上他们每班工作小时。你们每班工作2小时,还是8小时?

Offshore, in the North Sea, drilling crews usually work 12-hour shifts.Onshore, they usually work 8-hour shifts.Do you work 12-hour or 8-hour shifts? 我们每班工作8小时。

We work 8-hour shifts.10.绞车起什么作用?

What do the drawworks do? 他的作用是上提或下放钻具。

When the driller thinks it is worn out.11.什么时候更换钻头?

When is the bit changed? 当司钻认为它已被磨钝时。

When

最新现场钻井速成英语

第一篇:最新现场钻井速成英语 第一课 人员与岗位 一、问答对话 1.你是司钻吗? Are you a driller? ...
点击下载
分享:
最新文档
热门文章
    确认删除?
    QQ
    • QQ点击这里给我发消息
    微信客服
    • 微信客服
    回到顶部